1. What are the admission requirements?
2. Who is eligible for NGSS?
3. Are there any admission interviews and / or tests?
4. Can I request for transfer to NGS if I am currently enrolled as a student in another Faculty / School?
5. I am planning to apply concurrently to NGS and other Faculties in NUS. Is it allowed? If my application is not shortlisted by NGS, will they be directed to the other Faculties / Schools for consideration?
There will be no inter-Faculty/School transfer of applications, and each application will remain separate and independent of one another.
6. How will the applicants be notified?
All applicants will be informed by email for all status updates, notifications, and required follow-up actions.
7. When will I know the outcome of my application?
Generally, the outcome should be known within 3 months from the application closing date.
8. Is there any specific requirement on the CAP for overseas applicants?
As a general guideline, applicants should have obtained a minimum of 85% for all the modules that he/she has taken in his/her undergraduate course.