1. How do I apply?
Please note applications without hardcopy package will NOT be processed.
2. How long will it take for me to complete my application process?
You will take about 45 mins to an hour to complete the Online Application Form, provided all the necessary information is at hand.
You may also like to keep http://www.nus.edu.sg/ngs/Instruction_on_application_submission_to_NGS.html open, to guide you through the application process.
3. Does NGS offer a part-time graduate program?
No. NGS offers only full-time graduate research program.
4. What are the intakes and the respective application deadlines?
There is one intake for the moment
5. What does the application deadline mean? Do I have to complete the Online Application Form or do I have to submit all documents to NGS by that date?
The application deadline refers to
Please refer to http://www.nus.edu.sg/ngs/Instruction_on_application_submission_to_NGS.html for comprehensive information.
• Only complete application(s) received before the application deadline will be processed.
• Completed / Incomplete application received after the application deadline will be automatically considered for the next Intake.